- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review PO, PR, quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Bachelor degree general business or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in related field.
- Good command of English writing and speaking.
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel and Power)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Can work under pressure
- Smart working and delighted
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years