1. Scope of working:
QA/QC Engineer: is responsible in identifying related issue on construction work, performing inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site;
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan;
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered;
- Determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes;
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for house loan
- Seniority Pay
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree;
- At least 1 years of working experience;
- Proficiency in using Ms. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and relevant program;
- Thorough and accurate with attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good in communication skill, negotiation skill and think creatively;
- Good in verbal and written English and other languages is an advantage;
- Be a problem solver, flexible, and be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– QA/QC Engineer: is based at site project of Peng Huoth Group.
– QA/QC Engineer: works under supervision & reports directly to QA/QC Manager.
How to Apply
Tel: 012 376837/098 528 666
Email: [email protected]
- Address Borey Peng Huoth, The Grand Star Platinum, National Road 1, Sangkat Niroth, Kha Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years