- Develop method statement including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis.
- Develop quality control inspection schedules and the collection of quality records.
- Inspection test plan and checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Inspection based on relevant procedures to ensure all activities follow the approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Evaluates the qualifications of technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Cooperate with the Project Engineer/Manager to analyses of non-conformities.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 2-year experience in engineering or electrical
- Knowledge in information technology, and electronic product o Be able to communicate in English and well understand about computer literacy
- Excellent morality & professionalism
- Very good in interpersonal relationship
- High patients and strong commitment
- Curiosity, result-oriented, and team player
How To Apply
Tel: 016 886 604/016 711 191
- Address GGear Group #135, Monivong Blvd, Monourom Sangkat, Prampir Meakkakra Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years