- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to design team
- Develop quality and standards method calculation, installation processes, and controls MEP design and site team
- Coordinate with different departments to establish their quality Installation of MEP with the drawing plan
- Assist in developing quality of new products knowledge for training between policies and procedures
- Monitor programs and services in order to ensure that desired changes are affected, objectives are achieved and documents outcomes which can be attributed to changes resulting from the quality of MEP program.
- Assist all the Department Manager in executing external QC audits at subcontractors, suppliers and follow up the received material quality and supplier performance.
- Coordinate and handle the customer concerns about quality
- Prepare the company material list and Elaborate Quality Specifications and Procedures.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Other tasks assigned by line-manager
- Graduate from university in Mechanical Engineering, or related fields
- At least 5-year experience in designing
- Knowledge of electronic & experience in project management
- Understanding of English language, & computer literacy (Ms. Office)
- Excellent morality & professionalism
- Very good knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- High patient and strong commitment
How To Apply
Tel:016 886 604/016 711 191
- Address GGear Group #135, Monivong Blvd, Monourom Sangkat, Prampir Meakkakra Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years