• Bill of Quantities works
• Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
• Develop project plans for the duration of the project
• Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
• Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Graduated Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer, Architecture and or Construction Management equivalent experience)
• 3 or 6 years of related work experience involving typical estimating activities
• Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working
• Good at using AutoCAD, Excel and other programs related to Quantity Surveyor.
How To Apply
012 777 685 or 096 4444 313
No.30, St. 368, Sangkat Boeung keng Kang3, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years