Sen Sok International University Hospital is looking for qualified candidates for Imagery department.
Radiologist: 1 position
- Category: Specialist – Radiologist at Imagery department
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full time
- Salary: Up to working experience
- Higher medical education (General medicine) and Clinical residency in Radiology (minimum 2 years).
- Experience at least 3 years after Clinical residency.
- Must have: Diploma about higher medical education (General Medicine), Certificate of Specialist-Radiologist, Certificate of Medical Council of Cambodia,
- Khmer national, good or excellent working knowledge of Khmer and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Being an honest, respectable, flexible, adaptable, and creative person.
- Ready to work under pressure
If you are interested, please send us:
- Detailed CV,
- A photo (4 x 6 cm),
- Copies of documents about medical education, specialization and registration in Medical Council of Cambodia.
Only short listed candidates will be interviewed by Dr. Turobova Tatiana, MD, MBA, Vice Director
Closing Date: 25th March-2021
How To Apply
- Address: # 91-96, Street 1986, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Contact Person: Mr. Lon Sokha, Head of Administration Office and Human Resource manager
Phone, Telegram: +855 15 94 06 70
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years