Sen Sok International University Hospital is looking for qualified candidates for Imagery department
- Higher medical education (General medicine) and Clinical residency in Radiology (minimum 2 years).
- Experience at least 3 years after Clinical residency.
- Must have: Diploma about higher medical education (General Medicine), Certificate of Specialist-Radiologist, Certificate of Medical Council of Cambodia,
- Khmer national, good or excellent working knowledge of Khmer and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Being an honest, respectable, flexible, adaptable, and creative person.
- Ready to work under pressure
How To Apply
If you are interested, please send us:
- detailed CV,
- a photo (4 x 6 cm),
- copies of documents about medical education, specialization and registration in Medical Council of Cambodia.
Only short listed candidates will be interviewed by Dr. Turobova Tatiana, MD, MBA, Vice Director
- Address: # 91-96, Street 1986, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Contact Person: Mr. Lon Sokha, Head of Administration Office and Human Resource manager
Phone, Telegram: +855 15 94 06 70
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years