- Responsible for front-desk information.
• Record out and in of staffs.
• Report to Admin & HR Manager.
• Control book for management, staffs and guest in
• Strong phone skills
• Good command of English, written and spoken.
• Available for a fresh graduate and inexperience
• Hard commitment and hard working
• Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Internet)
– Working day: Monday to Saturday (Half)
– Holiday: Public holiday
– Benefits: Insurance, NSSF, Bonus, Incentive
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and an updated resume with current photo to Phnom Penh Media Limited, Building no. 34, 1st & 2nd Floor, Street Samdech Pan (214), Sangkat Beung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia not later than April 30, 2021.
Tel: 023 212 171/099 777 068, email: [email protected]
Only a short-listed candidate will be contacted
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years