- To provide excellent customer service to our members and guests
- Organizing and servicing meetings
- Support Admin team regarding some administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as required by direct superiors
- Fresh graduate or university student
- Knowledge in Microsoft office
- Good command of English
- Good in communication and problem solving skill
- Be flexible and fast learner
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CVfirst and employers will review your CV online.
- Address Phnom Penh No 3. Street 2004 Phum Trapeang Chhuk, Sangkat Tuek Thla Khan Sen Sok, 120801 Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification No limitations
- Experience 0- 2 Years