- Carries out reception work on a rotating with other Sport Coordinators e.g. answering enquires on the telephone and over the counter-books;
- To be responsible for certain administrative work related to the memberships and guest use, as well as gymnasium and health club management;
- Controls the issue and return of towels and locker key to members, guest and their guests.
- a competitive remuneration
- discretionary perforunitimance bonus
- meal allowance
- medical care and attendance bonus
- career development opportunities
High School or University Degree in Hospitality or any related field;
· Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality service;
· Customer service;
· Good Communication and interpersonal skill;
· Good Spoken and Written English/Chinese;
· Presentation skill;
· Physical look: Healthy, pleasant personality, smart, charming, well groomed;
· Attitude: Friendly with positive attitude, enthusiastic;
· Willingness to work flexible hours and assist in other positions as business demands dictate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV through:
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: 096 77 05 868
- Address No. 13-61, St.63, Sangkat Phsar Thmei I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiate
- Experience 0- 2 Years