- Recruit, interview, screen for vacant positions and training
- Develop/Update HR policies and procedures
- Conduct and process staff payroll
- Manage personnel files of all staff
- Update internal rules and regulations of the company
- Coordinate Administration tasks
- Have experience compliance with MoLVT
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Have experience with Logistics industry at least 1 year
- Fluent in Chinese (verbal and written) as a working language, and basic English communication skills
- Well informed on local labor laws and regulations
- Able to use Microsoft. Word & Excel
- Able to join fast
- Must have experience in the Logistics Industry (air freight or sea freight or road freight or express)
- Must can speak professional Chinese and basic English
- Must be good at recruiting
- Must be able to join immediately
- Prefer to female
- Can be open to headhunters.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- 18 days of annual leave
- NSSF & Medical insurance & Accident insurance
- Seniority pay
- Holidays followed with Ministry of labor and vocational training, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer $500 - $1000
- Experience 0- 2 Years