- Assist manager in making financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers
- Deliver growth to region by managing all retail distribution, direct or indirect, across their geography
- Review analytics and conduct regular meetings with key market personnel to measure results and adjust strategy
- Stay abreast of marketplace needs and changes to include competitive activities and report information back to senior management.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matter
- Basic Salary: 700$-1,200$/month based on experiences
- Working Day: Monday to Saturday
- Time: 08:00 am to 05:00 Pm
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in retail value-added sales
- Ability to represent GHS and sell our brand and corporate mission
- Negotiation skills
- Basic computer skills-Microsoft Office
- Collaborative/Accountable/Results driven/ Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
How To Apply
If interest, please submit your CV to address below;
No.71, St.214, Sangkat Boeung Proled, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.
Phone: (+855)95 999 236
Email: [email protected]