Roles & Responsibilities:
– Delivering on goals for the markets and drive sales performance to meet growth expectations.
– Building and maintaining executive relationships with customers, and act as a trusted advisor.
– Coordinating commercial activities with local partner and resellers.
– Developing marketing goals and deliverables.
– Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideas to execution.
– Based in Cambodia.
– Ability to build and develop relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
– Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Khmer. Proficiency in other languages (e.g. French, Thai, Burmese) is an advantage.
– Experience/ knowledge in cybersecurity, system integration, and digital networking is an advantage.
Experienced in project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
– Ability to effectively operate flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, navigate through ambiguity and work with minimal guidance.
– Minimum of Diploma level required. Fresh graduates are welcome.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your CV / Resume (including your current and expected salary) and recent photograph to [email protected].
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 0- 2 Years