- Exterior sales assistants and marketing assistants with the receipt of an order (PO), troubleshooting or invoicing, and returning information to warehouse and shipping personnel on time.
- Track the bill after shipment has been returned
- Provides stock information that may or may not be available for sale to outside sales groups or to market areas
- Update of internal and external stock updates to the sales representative
- Check or check in your Account Receivable (AR) account
- Coordinate and reconcile sales or promotion issues to clients
- Keeping track of records or sales reports by each seller regularly
- Counting the number of external stocks for delivery to customers if required by the Sales Manager
- Participate in regular stock counts as of date (monthly count)
- Know all the company product types and customer data provided by the seller
- Make daily and monthly sales reports to Sales Manager
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (if any).
- Pursuing a degree in any related fields.
- University Student or fresh graduated in the field of Marketing, Management or relevant qualification
- Have experience is an advantage.
- Organized, independent, and honest
- Committed to high standard
- Strong sense of cleanliness and tidiness
- Can communicate English (both speaking and writing)
- Very familiar with Computer literate (Ms. Office & email)
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
How To Apply
Send your CL, CV and related documents via email: [email protected]
#159, Street 271, S/K Boeng Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years