About this position:
ULS is not your standard real estate development company and this is our core value. We are here not to compete with other existing developers for profit, but we aim to redefine the way people live and work, we differentiate ourselves and our products very clearly that no others can possibly compare.
* Sales and Home Advisory(~90% of total work)
• Be knowledgeable and understands all Urban Living Solutions (ULS) projects;
• Provide excellent customer service and drive our ethos of “sales through service”;
• Be able to evaluate customers’ current and future lifestyle requirements;
• Assist with sales efforts through marketing campaigns and events, including attendance at all Company sales events;
• Generate leads, including cold calling prospective customers;
• Maintain relationship with current and prospective customers;
• Attend all required sales meetings and trainings;
• Keep Management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans etc.;
• Monitor competition by gathering market information on pricing, new projects, delivery schedules etc.;
• Maintain professional network and market knowledge by attending workshops and participating in professional societies / networking events;
• Assist in resolving customer complaints;
• Undertake tasks as assigned by Management.
*Sales Admin (~10% of total work)
• Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software;
• After-sales customer service coordination.
Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or similar;
- 1+ years of experience in real estate or similar field;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well-developed presentation skills;
- Team player;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is still in its formative period.
- Languages: Fluent in English, competency in Chinese (Mandarin) preferred.
- Working hours: Up to 48 hours per week; work outside of office hours will be required on occasions.
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Reports to: This position reports to the Sales Manager.
- Compensation: ULS is offering a competitive base salary and commission plan, commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Please use the subject line: “I’m a customer service champion”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years