- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Analyses statistical information pertaining to staff attendance, overtime, leave and addresses deviations or occurrences of abuse and/ or workplace conflict through the implementation of corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry, with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar.
- Relevant professional certification such as Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) or similar.
- Must be fluent in Chinese & English.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]