• Set targets of sale plan of materials and services and profit plan
• Maintain sale volume, market share, and selling price to stabilize the current customers, maintain current of supply and demand, changing trends, economic situation, and competition.
• Adjust selling price regularly to observe cost, our competitors, and market demand against current production.
• Recruit, instruct, and manage sales team to have discipline, responsibility based on scope of works and trainings.
• Keep track of biding news and analyze all factors causing failure and win of the company’s bidding documents
• Improve knowledge and technical skills and other skills through participating seminars, researching documents, establishing employee network, and joining professional communities.
• Prepare annual marketing plan for sale forecasting, sale mechanism, sale growth, and profit, and estimated expenditure for this marketing.
• Cooperate with relevant experts for contract/deal negotiations
• Study market shares, selling price, product quality of other companies in order to improve system of selling and purchasing materials effectively
• Develop plan and promotional material through media, social communication system, website.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in sales preferably in electrical and electronic products
• In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
• Experience in customer relationship management
• Experience managing and directing a sales team
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Dedication to providing great customer service
• Superb interpersonal skills, flexible, honest, and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary, which is negotiable, based on experiences and work duration;
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Seniority pay
• Public insurance (NSSF)
• Internal and external training of both soft and hard skills
• Other Benefits.
How to Apply
Contact Person Mr. Hak Siekleng, HR
Phone 061 656 464/093 345 020
Email [email protected]
Address #245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 5- 10 Years