1. Responsible for daily sales activities.
2. Promote the products and after sales services
3. Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock.
4. Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
5. Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
6. Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
7. Strong commitment on daily sale and achieve sale target.
8. Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
9. Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Superior.
- BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
- Working Time: 8:00am～5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Working Time: 8:00am～3:00pm (Saturday)
- Commission, Bonus, Insurance
- Telephone fee/Gasoline allowance.
- Other benefits to be informed by interviewed.
- 1 or 2 year experience of sale and knowledge of Food products
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
- Able speak English, Having sales personality, High commitment.
- Be able to use Word/Excel, and Internet & Email for computing sales record sending daily report.
- Willing to work hard and flexible, follow up + update all issue status
- Self-motivation and maintaining a professional attitude towards customers.
- Able to work under pressure and finish tasks on time.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years