- Represent company to sell all product and service to business partner by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social mediations.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- To meet with Sales Manager on daily basis for tomorrow arrival
- Prepare contract and tracking report and working on sales promotion and sales advertising
- Coordinate with others departments for more smoothly operation
- Prepares periodic reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to Sales Manager within a proper time frame.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Able to manage all aspects of Sale operations. Thorough understanding ofmarketing and negotiating techniques
QUALIFICATION/ EDUCATION: Should possess a minimum of 2-years same position experience.
Proficiency in English. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS: Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role. Be able toconduct essential training for all sales staff.
DESIRABLE JOB SKILLS: Fast learner and passion for sales, Self-motivated with a results-drivenapproach.Aptitude in delivering attractive presentationsHEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
Demonstrate Awareness of health and safety policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within the company and local bureau guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
Be aware of the duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies andprocedures
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit us your resume to the address below;
- Salary Offer Negoiable
- Qualification High School/Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years