- Manage factory, production and installation operations. Ensure that design, production & Sales Operations (Building the Team).
- Sales Strategy (Defining the Sales Process).
- Sales Analysis & Monitor (Reporting).
- Set targets to build “ Point Of Sales (POS) “ with:
- ECC (Enterprise Corporate Customers).
- SME (Small-to-Medium Enterprise).
- SMB (Small-to-Medium Business)
- Assign territories of selling products.
- Establish Goals and Quotas of Selling.
- Coordinate and lead core sales and marketing efforts.
- Develop relationships with key contacts and coordinate public relations events.
- Establish predicted goals and monitor progress.
- Role presents a talented marketing professional with the noteworthy challenge of preserving the local authenticity of our individual brand while promoting.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Creating & implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills, strong communication skills, management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2-3 year experiences as Sales Manager
- 3-5 year of sales experiences
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
How To Apply
tel:098 373 301
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years