About this position
ULS is not your standard real estate development company and this is not a standard Sales Manager position. Yes, we need the hard, technical skills, the dedication to processes and clear reporting with the aim to be profitable, but financial
return is not our only objective. Equally important is providing quality homes and building living communities for the Cambodian middle-class. Sometimes this means choosing projects with lower value and smaller margins, for no other reason than it is the right thing to do and it is who we are.
ULS is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to oversee and manage sales operations for one of our development projects. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building up a sales team, maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting strategies, and executing activations to achieve sales targets.
* Specifically, this position will focus in the following areas, in order of priority:
• Able to recruit, build up, and manage up to 6 sales staff (based in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap);
• Achieve sales targets and growth by successfully executing sales strategies;
• Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the Management team (weekly and monthly basis);
• Coordinate with the Marketing department to develop sales events to attract buyers;
• Ensure Sales department works cross-functionally with other departments or service providers;
• Understand our customer base and target market, and how they relate to our products;
• Design/enforce strategic sales plans to expand customer base;
• Provide on-the-ground support for the Sales team as they generate leads and close new deals;
• Meet with potential customers to discuss/negotiate terms and conditions;
• Keep up-to-date with current housing market to assess competition and track sales trends;
• Coordinate and manage activities and communication strategies of sales agencies and partners;
• Lead daily morning meetings with the day’s agenda and an overview of the prior day’s performance;
• Review daily performance and report to Management..
- Working hours: Up to 48 hours per week; work outside of office hours will be required on occasions.
- Location: Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Reports to: This position reports to the Sales Director.
- Direct reports: Sales and Home Advisors.
- Compensation: ULS is offering a competitive base salary and commission plan, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in real estate or similar field;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well-developed presentation skills;
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is still in its formative period.
- Languages: Fluent in English, competency in either Khmer or Chinese (Mandarin) preferred but not essential.
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter sharing your experiences to [email protected]
Please use the subject line: “I’m the Sales Manager you’re looking for” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. If applying from outside of Cambodia, the first interview will be conducted online.
012 252 837
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years