· Responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing and new accounts
· Create and manage territory and account strategies to deliver on price and product mix objectives.
· Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
· Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
· Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute Value Proposition (Aligning Value).
· Demonstrate products and/or services and provide assistance in the best application of product and/or services.
· Proactively identify new accounts using screening techniques, referrals, and prospecting to potential customers within territory.
· Develop a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals.
· Conduct territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
· Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
· Use account management skills to plan and execute customer marketing/growth programs for customers.
· Creatively develop new applications for product lines.
· Channel or Key Accounts Specific: Responsible for selling to a designated channel.
· May identify new opportunities within the channel for potential business. Also responsible for needs analysis, development, negotiation, sale, delivery, and post sale services to a group of clients.
· Participate in territory planning, customer planning and territory reviews. Develop and present SWOT analysis and make recommendations on products and growth opportunities.
· Maintain customer profiles and supply agreements.
· Establish pricing programs and strategies. Secure optimum product positioning within target accounts.
· Provide exceptional customer experience for business partners and prospects to develop long-term business opportunities.
· Navigate complex problems and structures to determine the best solutions for customer needs.
· Collaborate with other business units to evaluate volume, identify trends, ensure quality, and monitor budgets
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Advanced language skills (spoken and written) in both Chinese and English (must have).
· 7+ years applicable sales or related experience.
· Demonstrated successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
· Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
· Proficient in assessing customer needs.
· Proven negotiation skills/experience.
· Excellent financial skills and business acumen.
· Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
· Able to work independently with little supervision.
· Broad-based understanding of how to manage territory business.
· Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
· Skilled in preparing professional written proposals.
· Mathematical skills: Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, invoice totals, percentages, bonuses, . Thorough understanding of product and technical information.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
· Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office
· Notes, and function specific software.
· Excellent ability to work as part of a team.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years