- Prepare reports and update daily market reports, customer lists
- Support the sales team to close sales with customers.
- Prepare and manage the list of target customers
- Negotiate with clients and report on terms
- Prepare sales and purchase contract
- Manage customer sales payment schedule
- Manage other agencies and prepare contracts
- Market research, participate in team activities with marketing and improve sales strategies.
- Supervise staff, work activities and performance
- Manage team work schedule and working time
- Works closely with Marketing Department and upper management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches.
- Successfully manage team tasks and goals.
- Develops and build relationships and partnerships in projects and customers
- Experience in sales are preferable
- Strong network within the real estate industry
- A strong ability to handle sales in multiple projects
- Strong business sense and expertise
- Good negotiating skill & Excellent problem-solving skill
- Strong people management skill Good at teamwork.
Contact information:Siwapong Pongsopa
Email: [email protected]
Address:62A E0E1,St.205 Sangkat Tumnop Teuk Hhan Chamkamon Phnom Penh, Cambodia. – Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address 62A E0E1,St.205 Sangkat Tumnop Teuk Hhan Chamkamon Phnom Penh, Cambodia. - Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer negotaible
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years