- Receptionist: responsible for serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains security and telecommunications system, following company procedures and policy.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Complete as policy when Guests arrive and leave
- At graduate bachelor degree in Marketing
- At least 1 year experience in sale/marketing
- Can speak English or Chinese good (Chinese is preferred)
- Can work as team and individual
- Able to work with E-mail and Internet
- Able to work under pressure
- 18-days annual leave
- Public holidays are 21 days
- The 13th monthly salary
- Maternity Leave
Phone : 092768885/098710642
Email : [email protected]
Address : Phnom Penh #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years