Receptionist: responsible for serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains security and telecommunications system, following company procedures and policy.
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook
• Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
• Keeping the store tidy and clean
• Complete as policy when Guests arrive and leave
- 18-days annual leave
- Public holidays are 21 days
- The 13th monthly salary
- Maternity Leave
• At graduate bachelor degree in Marketing
• At least 1 year experience in sale/marketing
• Can speak English or Chinese good (Chinese is preferred)
• Can work as team and individual
• Able to work with E-mail and Internet
• Able to work under pressure
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
- Address No.66, St. 63 T St. 154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei 1, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years