- To motivate their agents to close sales
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
- Occasionally they attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- At least five-year experience in related field
How To Apply
- Tel: (+855) 77 393 592 / (+855) 86 214 045
- Email : [email protected]
- Address : The Bridge Soho Tower #39, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer $500-$999
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years