- To implement academic program, policies, procedures and strategies to ensure the quality excellences of schools’ academic programs;
- To monitor, evaluate and improve school curriculum, materials and teaching procedures, guidelines to be effectively implementation.
- To coordinate, observe and assessment for teachers’ teaching to improve and strengthen teaching quality;
- To coordinate, observe and assessment for students’ learning to improve and strengthen learning quality;
- To manage classroom environment to support the concepts and environment of teaching and learning;
- To prepare teachers’ schedule to align with school operation and academic program.
- To provide academic professional training and teaching methodology to the teachers;
- To manage social event, meeting, field trip, conduct student contest to promote value added service to the public and learning quality;
- To perform other tasks assign by supervisor
- Bachelor of Education in TESOL or Education Leadership and Management;
- Minimum of 02 years experiences in GEP academic programs;
- Good English proficiency, proven by at least TOEFL of over 500;
- Good knowledge of teaching and learning assessment;
- Working knowledge of teacher training methodology;
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;
- Demonstration of good leadership/ teamwork spirits;
- Strong commitment to diversity;
Salary and Benefit:
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at [email protected] only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Salary Offer Negotiate
- Experience 2-5 Years