• Keep tracking and follow up customers about payment timeline and check statement before collecting payment.
• Prepare monthly reports of customer payment statements
• Monitor and check all customer balances in the system and clear those balances if payments have been made.
• Ensure timely and accurate invoice have been sent to customers on product delivery day.
• Prepare monthly reports to management related to whole monthly income of customers’ payment.
• Deal with problems arising within and across departments.
• Ensuring the process are followed policies and having proper supporting doc.
• Follow up customer payment
• Bank reconciliation
• Controlling fixed asset listing and depreciation
• Generating A/P & A/R Aging and inventory report
• Organizing all document of accounting records in place and tidiness
• Filling document of customers’ payment properly
• Other tasks assign by Management
- Good Salary
- Annual Increase Salary
- Yearly Bonus & Commission
- NSSF & Forte Insurance 24 hours
- Working experience in account receivable and related account function
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Good communication, attitude and interpersonal skill
- Fast learner, efficient work, be able to work under pressure and high responsibility.
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours, multitask
- Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet & E-mail)
How To Apply
139 Russia federation Blvd, Phum Prey Tea, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer $600Up
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years