- Produce monthly reports: Monthly sale report, cash collection report, AR, AP, FA and Inventory to CEO
- Monitor the annual financial statement preparation and year-end account closure to ensure timely and accurately reporting.
- Audit all expense and payment (Compare the price before spend, check the service and quality before pay)
- Responsible for daily finance operations
- Prepare month end closing and monthly account balances
- Involved in internal control, annual audit, tax compliance (Monthly Tax and Yearly Tax)
- Arrange the expenses for management for approval
- Control Cash Flow, In and Out
- Able to help prepare the accounting system for the company.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register to determine physical assets tagging
- -Bank Reconciliation management
- Checking and verifying postings done by subordinators.
- Verifying payments vouchers before getting approval for payment.
- Competitive salary, incentive, and annual bonus
- Internal Training
- Employee engagement: annual party, staff’s trip
- Annual leave, sick leave, and special leave
- Public holiday
- Bachelor degree in field of Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accountant or in a similar position
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on computer Literacy (Microsoft word and Advance Excel)
- Ability to work independent and under pressure
- Honest, working hard, and quick learner
- Good in English speaking and writing (Chinese is a plus).
How To Apply
Tel: 099 888968
Email: [email protected]
- Address #DEL LOT 52, National Road 6A, Duermkor Village, Sangkat Chrouychangva, Khan Chrouychangva, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years