- At least 2 years’ professional working experience on Native Android Mobile Application Development of a Company/ies or NGO.
• Holds at least a Bachelor degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or with relevant skills.
• Strong knowledge of Kotlin programming is highly required.
• Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• The Ability to consume RESTful web services.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push Notifications.
• Understand of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of the open source Android ecosystem and library for common tasks.
• Experience with version control and project management tools.
• Experience with third-party API integration with Google, Facebook, payment gateway and SMS service.
• Knowledge of the Google Play console and publishing apps.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit CV, Cover Letter & other related documents to:
168 MAHA SAMBATH LOTO attn.: Receptionist.
– Email: [email protected]
Or to: #St Koh Pich, #S30 S31 S32, Koh Pich, Phnom Penh,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– For inquiry please call: 016999915
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years