- Daily inspection of the architectural elements/materials, before installation so as to ensure that good quality is kept
- Maintain proper filing system during the entire project so as to enable the whole project team to have an updated record on the work progress at site.
- Ensure that any tests in accordance to the contractual specifications or statutory requirements are carried out at the site by the appointed contractor and thereafter report the outcome of the tests to the Architect/Consultants.
- Issue of site memo, to be vetted by Project Manager, to contractor as and when defective works are identified or incorrect building materials are used or safety policies and procedures are not adhered to or good housekeeping not observed so as to ensure that immediate remedial actions are taken to safeguard the Company’s interest.
- Keep daily record of events that happened at work site which include weather reporting, state and progress of work, the manpower at site etc, using standard formats report forms as well as update on the report chart so that the Project Manager can monitor the timely completion of the project.
- Report discrepancies in contract drawings or specifications as and when they are identified and any technical issues unresolved at work site to the Project manager/ Construction Manager so that alternative plan of action could be provided.
- Accompany any local authority personnel during their site inspection and record the outcome of their visits for the Consultants’ attention and action.
- Attend site meetings with, Consultants, Project Manager, and Contractors to update on the work progress and to resolve any technical issues, whenever required or designated by Project Manager/Construction Manager.
- Proven experience as Architect / RTO or relevant role
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- BSc or Diploma in Architect.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer 2K-3K (Negotiable)
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years