- Conduct preliminary audit analyses of MIS by identifying the risks per macro process to make sure risks are taken into consideration and identified and audit activities meet the scope and objectives.
- Execute the audit program for assigned MIS audit missions by selecting the right transactions and activities and other macro processes under support from manager or supervisor to ensure the audit mission is cost effective and the risks of internal control implementation and design are properly identified and confirmed.
- Perform IT audit testing to evaluate the quality of internal control implementation and design by relevant departments;
- Follow up during the audit mission and previous audit recommendations to assess whether all recommendations have been actioned by the auditees responsible and to classify the status of each recommendation.
- Review audit working paper and evidence for assigned IT audit missions to ensure the completeness of audit findings and identification of root causes, implications and recommendations.
- Collect sufficient and appropriate audit evidence on a specific macro process under the supervision of the supervisor in order to rate the quality of internal control for that process.
- Prepare draft audit report on the assigned missions and participate in presentation to heads of auditees in order to make sure they are well informed about detailed audit findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in auditing and software development.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
How To Apply
Tel: 012 992 132 / 070 700 123
Email: [email protected]
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years