As a senior DBA, you will be mainly responsible for planning database backup, restoration and recovery. In addition, you will be in charge of preparing database high availability.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning database backup, recovery.
- Installation and updating of new software – install new versions of MS SQL Server , Mysql, Postures, Mongo, Oracle and other software related to Management Tool.
- Maintaining secure storage of databases backup.
- Arranging stand-by database, Database clustering and disaster recovery of databases.
- Troubleshooting any database problems.
- Ensuring maximum uptime.
- Ensuring maximum performance.
- Maintenance of database servers.
- Database Housekeeping.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges of databases.
- Development and testing support – helping programmer and software engineers to efficiently utilize the database.
- Monitor and analyze database performance and ensure effective and efficient utilization of database systems/processes.
- Apply security database patch (Quarterly).
- Restoring database to testing environment (UAT) to ensure that the backups are fully recoverable and functioning.
- BCP and DR switching task.
- Support all Banking system -During EOD operation time.
- Monthly and yearly analysis database growth for planning resources.
- Monthly, Yearly restoring testing database.
- Monthly , Quarterly, Rarely review database assurance.
- Monitor Database Daily checklist.
- Responsible for preparing standard databases procedure and policy documents
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- SQL Server, MySQL, Postures Database Administrator Certified is preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as DBA including experience installing, configuring, designing, patching, archiving, and monitoring to include performance tuning databases with indexing.
- Extensive experience with query tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience with backup/recovery best practices.
- Experience utilizing various high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) options for SQL Server, MySQL, Postures, Mongo db.
- Working knowledge of data encryption techniques and database querying and management tools.
- Experience with Linux System Administration.
- Must be available to work night time shift.
- Be honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to obey the rule and discipline.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Good English and Khmer communication (both written and spoken).
- Able to work longer hours under minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Able to solve problem independently.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through [email protected].
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years