Duties and Main Responsibilities
•Create idea to design the POP materials such as banner, poster, billboard, leaflet, brochure, showroom signage, product logo, product certificate, a staff award certificate, client award certificate, etc.
•Design uniform, tie and scarf for the entire staff.
•Assist to input art direction for TV Commercial spot shooting and editing.
•Shooting and retouching the photo for use in advertising.
•Editing website content as required by the management.
•Video editing, subtitle adding if required by the management.
•Set up and decorate the materials for any special event, Public relations activities, etc.
•Coordinate with Sales Teams to do the marketing activities to support sale.
•Coordinate with any department for conduct special events and Public Relations.
•Control the cost and quality of materials production.
•Perform other duties as assigned from the management of the Company.
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
2. Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
3. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
4. Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
5. A strong eye for visual composition.
6. Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
7. Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
8. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
9. Experience with computer-aided design.
How To Apply
093 80 52 38 / 023 22 7777/092 615 337
8/F, Golden Tower, No. 166, Street 215, Sangkat Vealvong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years