- Full support HRBP Manager and or supervisor in overall HRBP function.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance. • Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances of employees.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs for each project, division and department
- Suggest new HR strategies Perform internal and external business analysis
- Identify performance needs for team and individual
- Consult with line management and provide HR consultative service
- Identify business needs and provide workable solutions
- Visit project-site to identify and observe business
- Serve as one stop-station for line management and employee in problem-solving, talent issue with general support and advisory services
- Perform other tasks assigned HRBP manager/ supervisor
- Must be a Cambodian Nationality
- Age from 25 to 30 years old
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner at least 3 to 5 years
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation and business consultant
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BBA degree in Human Resources or related field
- Accept to travel to any assignment province.
How To Apply
Tel: 078 882 555 – 087 882 555
Email: [email protected]
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years