- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions for all positions and employment contract and other relevant documents.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures and keeping past and current records.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures, recommending changes and conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Manage all aspects of monthly payroll processing, including overtime, leave, calculations benefit and tax related services as well as employee health insurance;
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Hearing and resolving employee complaints; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal & policies compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
- Partner with Management to implement programs and frameworks that support business objectives and driving results.
- Arrange party, meeting and trip
- Motivate and train staff, Issue warning letter, …
- Perform research and provide information and other tasks which are assigned by Managing Director.
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree, specializing in Human Resource Management Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience,
- Strong oral and written communications skills; and
- Able to work in a highly matrix and multicultural environment;
- Dynamic and has experience in dealing with crisis management;
- Demonstration of creativity and ability to assess and take calculated risks;
- Strong creative, motivative, strategic, analytical, organizational, Independent, communication, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills,
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Very familiar with Computer literate (Ms. Office & email)
- Self-motivated and driven.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
- Name : HR Department
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone : +85598502888
- Website : www.elitefood.com.kh
- Address : No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Address No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer 500-800
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years