- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the senior internal Audit Manager
- Assist to Establish risk-based audit programs with audit team
- Prepare checklist/internal control questionnaires (ICQ) for each assignment based on audit program.
- Conduct risk assessment on functional area based on Audit schedule.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems of function audited.
- Conduct Audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk know how to communicate at your level during entrance and exit meetings with auditees and communicate within the department effectively.
- Prepare audit work papers, and write findings sending to internal audit supervisor and Senior Internal Audit Manager.
- Prepare comprehensive report to Senior Internal Audit Manager.
- Handle the administration work in internal audit department such as document delivery log book, stationery request…etc.
- Follow-up and coordinate with auditee about document requirements and delivery with Internal Audit Supervisor and Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Other duties assigned by Internal Audit Supervisor and Senior Internal Audit Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA preferred, but MBA in accounting or finance from accredited university is a plus.
• At least 2 years internal auditing, external auditing or accounting/finance supervision experience.
• Attended internal audit training.
• Can use QuickBooks and SAP program.
• Understanding about QS.
• Strong analytical written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly & multitasking.
• Ability to understand people behaviour.
• Can work as team.
• Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working
• Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams
• Experience in Quality Surveyor is advantaged.
• Fluent in Khmer and English. Chinese is plus.
• Can use and understanding about Ms. Office and SAP, QuickBooks and another accounting program are advantaged.
• Strong analytical
• Good in communication and relationship building skill.
• Can work as team and go to project site.
• Abilities to adapt to change quickly and multitasking.
• Abilities to understand the people behaviour.
• Honesty, result oriented, positive, energetic, and hard working.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams.
How To Apply
Tel: 070 411 716/ 092 999 005
Email: [email protected]
- Address Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years