It requires a solid skill in developing of system and network infrastructure development, customization,
installation, and provisioning.
2. Key Responsibility:
The Employee is responsible for:
- Company nationwide network and telecom infrastructure.
- Hardware, IT equipment and basic software at endpoint level.
- Helpdesk/client service function (first helpdesk contact point).
- Projects/tasks related to network & infrastructure.
- Company datacenter(s) and their production servers.
- All matters related to security and system administration
- All aspects of security administration related to network infrastructure
- Supporting user in ensuring the day/month/year end cycle will be running smoothly.
- Manage and track all IT assets – hardware, software and related resources and services.
- Be liaison with Finance for IT asset management.
- Maintain hardware, software and services contracts as appropriate.
- Manage activities together with procurement, finance, legal, business units, IT architects in analyzing proposals and negotiating vendor contracts to acquire hardware/
software and services resources.
- Responsibilities for IT administrative support.
- Manage and maintain IT budgets in coordination with supervisor.
- Provide administrative support to IT staff.
- Implement and maintain office policies and procedures for IT Division.
- Maintain the IT system and infrastructure and its procedures and document control.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Working experiences in life insurance industry, financial or bank industry or related industry preferable.
- At least 3+ years of experience with system and network development
- Who hold any certified of CCNA/CCNA Security or higher preferable, or MCSA or higher preferable, or NSE4/5 or higher preferable, or VCA/VCP or higher preferable, or other
- Knowledge base with any Windows platform, Linux/Unix platform, and command line languages.
- Experience in system collaboration and online service integration.
- Experience in documenting and training material
- Understanding network/system architecture to provide improvements
- Experience in security perspective and auditing process.
- Experience with virtualization and network storage
- Experience with application/operation system/software installation and maintenance
- Solid English speaking and writing
4. Educational background
- Bachelor/Master degree in field of computer science or related field.
- Certification of training related to system/network infrastructure
- Other involve training background
How To Apply
Tel: 023 955 333 / 078 545 416 / 098 888 060
Email: [email protected]
- Address Vattanac Capital Lifestyle Cube, Level 6, Suite 0601 & 0610-0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years