• To ensure that company’s computer network is running smoothly and efficiently, IT support may need
to perform many tasks such as:
• Installing and Configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanner etc.,
• Manage network configurations to ensure that all computers on a network can communicate
• Upgrade software, patches and operating systems on a continuous basis.
• Solve and troubleshoot hardware and software problems
• Setting Up Peripherals
• Maintaining and repairing equipment as necessary.
• Excellent to provide and maintain database from Server.
• Keep updating IT inventory.
• Other tasks as assigned by manager.
• Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City with daily house cleaner to clean the hostel and wash
your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company).
• Twenty-five (25) days Annual Leave in a year.
• After probation increment based on performance.
• Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
• Meal allowance.
• Medical coverage.
• Gym membership coverage.
• Working 10:00AM-7:00PM (1hour break time) and 6days a week.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT)
• Experience in related position at least 2 years.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Commitment to learning new technologies.
• Ability to do multi-tasks.
• Good experience in Hardware, Software troubleshoots, networking, and server management.
• Good in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
• Strong interpersonal communication skill.
• Be honest, teamwork, and commit to deadline.
How To Apply
Address: 3 Village, Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville, Sihanouk Province.
Contact : Human Resource Department
Email : [email protected]
Tel: 093 550 384
(During Mondays to Fridays 10am-7pm)
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years