- To maintain and review specified procedures and controls to meet company’s standards.
- Cost estimate electrical and mechanical
- To communicate closely with colleagues on day to day work related issues, based on customer-supplier relationship to sustain high productivity.
- To maintain and update list of set parameter of all mechanical equipment & in the plant and breakdown maintenance.
- Compliance record and inspection system
- Check mechanical and electrical the installation work at the site according to tender
- To assist in the planned maintenance and breakdown requires in the brewery where necessary.
- All critical spares items identified for critical equipment. Critical spares included on material master & updates made as required.
- Call-out support provided where necessary to shifts.
- Provide technical skill to subcontractor and low level engineer
- Car Service management
- To ensure that all mechanical work executed (both internal and external parties) are carried out safely and conform to set engineering standards and quality management systems.
- Other Tasks by Senior Operation Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fresh graduates Bachelor in Mechanical or related field
- Knowledge of mechanical skill with all machinery
- Having a technical or technological aptitude.
- Basic PLC programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
- Hard working and conscientious
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Have knowledge of correct application and use of shop tools and equipment
- Proven managerial and problem solving skills
How To Apply
017 773 127 / 016 773 127
Canadia Tower, Room 26A, Floor 26F,St. #315 (Ang Doung), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years