• Supervise the design team to fully understand the concept of shop drawings and tendering drawings
• Evaluating design development activities and ensuring accuracy of work prior to final production.
• Develop MEP drawing and detailed design specifications to ensure that all the MEP confirmed drawings are accompanied with detailed list of MEP material specifications, for instance, functional design, sizes and shapes.
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements
• Collaborate with the warehouse for periodical review and update of the material order plan to ensure effective purchase order of MEP material on time.
• Manage on Site MEP Technician to ensure that they responsible for building know the MEP drawing that assigned to them with absolute clarity.
• Ensure strict and correct translation of MEP drawings into construction on site
• Work in close collaboration with MEP foremen to ensure the correct installation of re-bars and form work in strict compliance with the MEP Material installation methods.
• Bachelor Degree Electrical Engineering or related field
• Advanced knowledge of design software in relation to the MEP design including AutoCAD or Revit and MS office software such as Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project & Access
• 5+ Years of Experience in a designer and drafting role
• Must have knowledge/experience with ACMV systems
• Good understanding of MEP Building construction
• Experience with air-conditioning design
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills, a minimum basic understanding of English
How To Apply
015 684 935, 023 901 262
#8, st.275, krom 6, phum3, sangkay boeung kok1, khan toul kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years