- Take end-to-end technical ownership of digital journey implementation, solution development, and life cycle support
- Analyze, be prioritize, and communicate technical requirement for insurance solutions
- Coordinate with main technology partners to implement new feature and solutions against tight development timelines
- Represent technical solution towards our distribution partner on an operational level
- Accompany partner onboarding processes from a technical perspective
- Work with implementation partners to design software solutions integrated into overall software landscape
- Support insurance solution to shape solution development roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience working as a Business Analyst within insurance industry
- Detail and demonstrable understanding of Underwriting, Claims, and Finances
- Ideally 2 years of experiences working as Business Analyst
- Proven experience in modern web development and backend architecture
- Excellent ability to translate business into IT requirement
- Fluency in English
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
015 551 223
017 551 223
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail or candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs) before closing Date at 04:00 PM.
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years