- Promote Amret products and brand name among targeted communities and potential clients for IC, SME loans and savings products in assigned operating area with a view to delivering clear, transparent and accurate information to each client
- Provide clients in target areas with financial planning and consultation on IC, SME loans and savings products to ensure quality payments and savings plans
- Understand and apply credit policies and processes including analysis of client business risk and environmental and social risk to achieve quantity and quality objectives
- Check loan repayment schedule daily to ensure reimbursements are on time and problems promptly solved
- Follow up disbursements to make sure that the status of clients is updated and any problems promptly solved
- Provide services to clients based on good communication and ethical behavior
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients, local authorities and related networks
- Provide on-the-job training, coaching and support on loan implementation procedures and effective client relationships to ensure that newly assigned Credit Officers have a good understanding of loan policies and processes
- File documents and cash clearance records to ensure that daily transactions comply with credit, treasury and internal control policies and procedures.
- Degree in banking, finance, marketing or related field
- Experience in banking or MFI industry at least 1 years in sales
- 1 year experience as credit officer
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Good computer literacy
- High commitment and able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Tel: 012 992 132 / 070 700 123
Email: [email protected]
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years