- With research manager, plans research projects to be in line with the product and institutional changes.
- Formulates and updates the research plan for the whole institution.
- With consultation with research manager, senior officer updates research tools and researches training for hired researchers
- Develops, reviews and updates research tools to meet the objectives of the research.
- Provides trainings related to research to researchers as needed.
- Works out with branch managers to facilitate the research process.
- Supervises field researchers collecting data from the field.
- Does data entry and data analysis in SPPS or other if needed.
- Writes up reports and suggests some recommendations based on the findings
- Develops, revises, and provides trainings related to research field to staff and/or hired researcher as needed
- Attends trainings as required and develops skills and competencies to be able to conduct all research projects needed by the bank
- Builds and maintains critical relationships in a professional manner with other bank’s staff, partners, and stakeholders to promote Phillip Bank brand name and services
- Performs other tasks as requested by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Data analytics both descriptive and predictive approach
- Proficient in computer office and required experience with SPSS or other analytical skill.
- Ability to keep ordered and systematic records.
- At least 3-year experience in research management; preferably in MFIs or banks.
- Experience to conduct research to develop the financial product
- Experience to develop the research report
- Formulate the recommendations or strategies to promote baking sales and marketing
- Understanding about Economics research
- High level of organizational skills.
- Experience in team management and leading.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Good in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with poor people.
- Commitment to helping the poor people.
- Able to travel and stay at the field; etc.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter by using information provided in the contact details Or candidates can apply by website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
- Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- 5 Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Address #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years