- Build format reports to track all performance of branches
- Business analysis and recommend all issues on credit operation to Operation Manager
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly report for Operation Manager
- Push up and support branch which low performance
- Monitor, evaluate and report of branch performance or progress on loan disbursement to Operation Manager
- Ensure all operation work is carried out in a professional and safe manner
- Up to date the lesson for Operation Manager to provide training to staff
- Ensure that credit policies and procedure are adhered to
- Contribute on the development and implementation of credit policies and procedures.
- Participate in developing operation plan and implementing action plan to achieve yearly operation objectives
- Produce timely, detailed management report as needed for monitoring and management of all operation performance
- Develop operation report as required by management
- Holding bachelor degree of banking or finance or related field.
- At least 2 years related working experience.
- Has knowledge of microfinance and bank sector.
- Understand about Operation Policy and Guideline.
- Understand Law, Regulation, Prakas and Announcement of NBC.
- Has knowledge about developing operational report/plan.
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Be able to use computer program such as; Ms. Office, Internet and Email, especially Ms. Excel and Advanced Excel
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English or Korean is a plus
How To Apply
- Human Resource & Administration Department
- 087 555 980
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years