- Bill of Quantities works
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress
- Able to work well within a team-based environment.
- Graduated Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural, Mathematics, Construction Science, or related field Certified as Cambodian tax agent is an advantage
- Chartered Surveyor is preferable
- Having minimum of 7-10 years of Quantity Surveyor, Project Controls, or similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in Cambodia
- Ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil
- Engineering industry
- Good working knowledge of standard method of measurement
- Driving license (not essential)
- Excellent IT skills – particularly Excel, AUTO-CAD, Word and MS Project and other programs related to Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent communication skills and strong English Personal Qualities:
- High degree of personal motivation and able to build a team under his/her department
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit management team and manage numerous activities/
- Projects simultaneously – both short and long term.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
- Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with contractor and their design team
- Excellent negotiator.
- Flexibility with regard to working across all areas of the business, and hours to meet the requirements of this challenging position.
- Establishing and maintaining document control systems and procedures
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Must be honest, committed, responsible, willing to work hard, self-motivated, confident and be able to work as a leader and team member
How To Apply
Tel: 070 411 716/ 092 999 005
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years