this position will be responsible for supporting Finance Manager in dealing with tax issue. The position also requires to train and coach Accounting Assistant and accountant in responsible company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review all accounting activities and ensure all accounting transaction records are maintain in compliance with accounting policies and procedure and tax
- Prepares monthly and annual tax return, ensures that it complies with Cambodia taxation laws and regulations
- Reconciles all taxes, ensures correct payments and complies with Cambodian taxation laws
- Deals with external auditors
- Deals with tax officer for both interim and comprehensive audit from tax department during tax audit
- Initiate the internal control to minimize risk
- Review and coordinate all contracts relevant to tax application
- Work with accounting staff on tax accounting issues
- Work with other related authorities to setup company’s compliance
- Perform other tasks required by Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in dealing with tax audit from General Department of Taxation
- Capacity to work in teams, as well as taking own initiatives
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge of computer accounting system- Quickbook.
Address: #76, Street.299, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 088-999-6983, 087-792-666, 077-797-637.
Email: [email protected]
- Address #76, Street.299, Sangkat Boeng Kak2, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer $500-$1000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Experience 2-5 Years