BG Associates Ltd. (“BG”), a correspondence firm of Moore in Cambodia, was founded in 2010.
BG is also an active member of the Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors (KICPAA), and a licensed tax agent with the General Department of Taxation (GDT).
BG provides wide range of financial services from financial assurance services, due diligence, investigative accounting, accounting services, tax compliance, tax advisory, incorporation services, general business consultancy and corporate restructuring, and insolvency advisory.
BG Associate Ltd. is seeking for potential candidates to fulfill the position of Senior Audit Associate
# of hiring: 3
Job Type: Full-Time,
Seniority Level: Experiences
Job location: Phnom Penh
- Assists Managers and Partners during the Engagement acceptance, re-acceptance procedures and draft Engagement Proposals
- Provides input and works closely with Engagement manager in planning and scheduling work to be done on assigned Engagements
- Helps identify potential audit and assurance Clients or identifies any potential additional services from existing Clients
- Supervises staff working under him/her and reviews work done by Associates
- Promptly notifies the Engagement Partner and/or Manager of any problems involving technical, administrative, or personnel matters which need action at a higher level and offers alternative solutions
- Supervises the work of the Audit Associates and ensures that work done is consistent with the work programs
- Liaises with Client’s management to ensure the smooth flow of work and help ensure that good working relationship is maintained at all times
- Conducts job evaluations and provide feedback to all Audit Associates in a timely manner
- Performs such other duties necessary to ensure that the audit work is completed with the qualified
- working hours from Monday to Friday
- Start 8:30 to 17:30
- Provide Training related to job responsibilities
- Public holiday follow by Ministry of Labor
- Private insurance cover 24/7 and NSSF
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least minimum 2 year of audit experiences
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English
- Proactive in seeking knowledge, new tasks and responsibilities
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast Learner and Honest
How To Apply
Please submit your CV with expect salary to address below before 30 September 2021:
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: BG Associates Ltd. Unit G33A02A, Floor 33A, GIA Tower ,
Street Sopheak Mongkol, Koh Pich, Phnom Penh.
Contact Number: 023 218 426
- Address Unit G33A, GIA Tower, Street Sopheak Mongkol, Koh Pich, Phnom Penh
- Experience 2-5 Years