JOB PURPOSE / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY
The Employee is responsible for:
- Plan a training
- Conducting training and coordinate the training activities in both training place reparation and budgeting
- Training performance review
- Training record tracking
- Participate in developing of training material
- Do the TNA (training need assessment) to improve training quality and sale performance.
- Distribution related process development
- Perform another task as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Reports directly to Sale Training Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
- Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/communication or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in sale training or coaching from Insurance Industry
- Life insurance experience is preferred
- Strong commitment and verbal communication skills along with active listening, creative mind.
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How To Apply
Tel: 023 955 333 / 078 545 416 / 098 888 060
Email: [email protected]
- Address Vattanac Capital Lifestyle Cube, Level 6, Suite 0601 & 0610-0612, 66 Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years