- Work with management team to build cohesive and high motivated team.
- Achieve the Operation KPIs and business goals by communicating and providing full functional support to the Ground Operations management team.
- Liaise with local authorities such as Labor Department, Police Department and Customs Excise in meeting industry and authorities.
- Ensure the process between Service Center is in line with network standards and ensure operational practices and procedure are compliant with regional and network operations policies.
- Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Manage all customers’ inquiries and ensure high quality services provided.
- Ensure employees in Operations are trained and developed to meet business and succession needs.
- Achieve market leading transit time, data quality and service performance targets. Manage the measurement, monitoring and actions for improvement.
- Ensure that DHL meets/improves upon its regulatory and environmental obligations while actively leading initiatives to remove trade impediments.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the facility, equipment and infrastructure in accordance with regional guidelines and company image.
- Ensure Operations team remain within cost targets and seek means by which to manage costs whilst maintaining/improving service and productivity levels.
- Oversee Security practices to ensure policies and business needs are met.
- To enter data such as Shipper’s Name, Address, Contact number and from Air Way Bill (AWB) into DHL system.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field is required.
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required
- Good Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Email
- Flexible and confident & Sense of urgency
- Have strong leadership skill with negotiation + organization skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have 3 years of working experience including a proven supervisory role
How To Apply
Tel: 023 992 618
Email: [email protected]
- Address Building 575 A-B-C, Russian Boulevard, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years