- Shift reporting on OEE, output, wastage,
- Shift Packaging material requisition.
- Oversee daily line operation, organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties.
- Responsible for staff’s safety and training, monitor employee productivity and coaching.
- Responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of the Packaging areas
- Responsible for the products Quality
- Responsible for the Cost/expenses wastage at line
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulation
- Certificate/Diploma in Mechanic/Machinery or relevant field
- Able to read and write in English
- Proven experience as line leader or similar role.
- Good knowledge of MD office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills.
How To Apply
- Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
- If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CVfirst and employers will review your CV online.
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years